- "Poison Ivy produces the most amazing plant creatures, all of whom are fanatically devoted to her. I think you can use plant pheromones to induce loyality and convince some of her plant creatures to fight for you. You must be in disguise for this to work! Use the Verdant Disguise Imprinter ... it's my own ingenious invention ... to create and maintain a holographic disguise based on one of Poison Ivy's minions. Nothing will be accomplished if you look like yourself -- they must believe Poison Ivy is behind this! And you must be careful! Poison Ivy's minions will see right through your disguise!" — T.O. Morrow
Steal plant pheromones and then lead an army of plant creatures to attack Mister Freeze goons.
- Intro Message
- Use a Disguise Imprinter by the staging area on Arkham Island to gain the disguise of a Poison Ivy minion
- Steel Plant Pheromones from Poison Ivy's Pheromone Plants at the River Bridge
- If your disguise ends early, return to the staging area on Arkham Island and use a Disguise Imprinter to gain a new disguise
- While disguised as one of Ivy's minions, take out Mister Freeze's goons with a squad of Pod Minions
- While disguised as one of Ivy's minions, defeat a Hoarfrost Sentinel at the southern end of the Water Treatment Facility
- Return to the Envirotech Docks on Arkham Island and speak with Morrowbot U14
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.