- "Poison Ivy's work with plants never fails to impress. She has developed quick growing vines that can entangle a man and render him unconscious - or more - in mere moments. You must be in disguise for this to work! Use the Verdant Disguise Imprinter... it's my own ingenious invention... to create and maintain a holographic disguise based on one of Poison Ivy's minions. Nothing will be accomplished if you look like yourself -- they must believe Ivy is behind this! And you must be careful. Ivy's minions will see right through your disguise!" — T.O. Morrow
Implicate Poison Ivy by using her tentacular concoctions to attack Scarecrow's crew. Steal some of her quick-growing vine seeds and use them to wrap up Scarecrow's henchmen.
- Intro Message
- Use a Disguise Imprinter by the staging area on Arkham Island to gain the disguise of a Poison Ivy minion
- Steal Quick-Grow Vine Seeds from the Botanical Garden Building
- If your disguise ends early, return to the staging area on Arkham Island and use a Disguise Imprinter to gain a new disguise
- While disguised as as one of Ivy's minions, wrap up Scarecrow's henchmen in Quick-Grow Vines
- While disguised as as one of Ivy's minions, wrap up Scarecrow's hallucinations at the Cemetery in Quick-Grow Vines
- While disguised as one of Ivy's minions, defeat a Terror Scientist at the Cemetery
- Return to the Envirotech Docks on Arkham Island and speak with Morrowbot U14
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.