Deploy a mobile turret armed with a range of ammunition.
While in combat with your Suppressor Turret alive, your passive power regeneration is reduced.
Hold the Suppressor Turret button for three seconds to banish it.
Power Interactions :
- Frost Grenade : Electrified or Burning enemies take additional damage.
- Flamethrower : Dazed or Frostbitten enemies take additional damage.
Back Equipment Mods
Back Equipment Mods are available for this power:
Gauss Grenade, Taser Pull, Napalm Grenade, Thermite Mine, Cryo-field, Cryo-Foam, Implosion Mine, Cuff'Em, Holographic Decoy, Stasis Field, Stealth and Neural Neutralizer
can be used to set up Suppressor Turret for additional damage.
The Suppressor Turret will always use 4 Primary Attacks before using either Frost Grenade or Flamethrower (which is random). It will Self-Destruct if it cannot attack for about 15 seconds.
- Primary Attack - Fires a shot to damage enemies
- Frost Grenade - Fires a grenade to damage and push back enemies.
- Flamethrower - Unleashes a flamethrower blast at point-blank range (Inflicts Burning)
- Self-Destruct - Deals lethal damage to self and causes AoE damage to enemies in close range
- Previously the Suppressor Turret can be ordered to self-destruct via the Self-Destruct Signal, which now no longer affects the turret.