Superwoman is an Amazonian warrior and seductress who takes sadistic pleasure in humiliating and dominating those around her and to this end she married the strongest being on the planet, Ultraman, to prove that no-one was beyond her domination.
Born on Damnation Island, "Superwoman" was raised and trained by her Amazonian sisters to be the greatest of them all and she proved herself by killing them, making her the last Amazon of her world.
Leaving the island to see "Patriarch's World", she took on the alias "Lois Lane" and took a job at the Daily Planet as a reporter before working her way up to the position of Editor in Chief, despite her co-workers at the Planet despising her.
Seducing and marrying the strongest being on the planet, Ultraman, Superwoman joined the Crime Syndicate to continue proving her dominating superiority over the people around her.
- Superwoman first appeared in Justice League of America #29 (1964).
- DC Universe Online's rendition of the Crime Syndicate of America and related materials is a mixture of their depictions in the JLA: Earth 2 and Forever Evil comic book storylines, as well as their appearance in the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010) animated movie.
- Owlman and Superwoman continue to engage in a longtime sexual affair despite Superwoman being married to Ultraman. For her the tryst is a way to prove her hold and power over Ultraman; as he continues to want her despite the number of times she has voluntarily made herself debased, corrupt, and unclean. For Owlman the tryst is the result of him wanting to prove that his brains are superior to Ultraman's brawn by taking what is his; namely his wife and lover, and making her his own. Despite the pair performing their trysts in secret, Ultraman has become aware of the affair, but due to Owlman having undisclosed blackmail material against him, he is unable to seek retribution for the betrayal. Ultraman doesn't hesitate to fire warning bursts of heat vision towards the pair whenever he catches them together.
- Superwoman's Lasso of Submission is a barbed lasso that compels the tied individual to release their inhibitions and to obey and love the wielder. Superwoman enjoys using the lasso to force otherwise stalwart and pure persons to confess sexual desires and wants and will then corrupt them by either performing their confession for them or get them to perform their confession on her.
- Jimmy Olsen is the only civilian who knows of Superwoman's secret identity. A compliant sexual deviant, he does what she tells him in exchange for the favor of watching when she undresses to change from "Lois Lane" to "Superwoman".