Consisting of eight plus one pieces, the set is an advanced PvE (Player versus Environment) gear set inspired by the vestments of Red Death, one of the evil versions of Batman in the Dark Knights, from the Dark Multiverse.
Enhanced Speed-Metal (Styles)
The Speed-Metal's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do not appear on this style.
- A Flash of Metal: Collect all styles in the Speed-Metal set (50 Points)
- Metal Couture: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Speed-Metal set, grants title: the Deadly (n/a)
- Particle Powered: Wear equipment pieces that grant you at least a total of eight Antiparticles. (10 Points)
- Any gear boxes, e.g. the Speed-Metal Mask Box, will give the choice of a damage role or a support role piece and are randomly contained in Speed-Metal Gear Capsules, the latter of which are randomly contained in Paradox Time Capsules.
- The visually enhanced style of the Speed-Metal costume style is called Enhanced Speed-Metal.
- The set was originally with an Item Level 10 to 192.
- The enhanced style was originally available as style items through the process of Research and Development with the time capsules dropping R&D plans. This was changed with the introduction of augments. Now the enhanced style is available as attuned gear too.
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|