Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in battle.
While in combat with your Robot Sidekick alive, your passive power regeneration is reduced.
Hold the Robot Sidekick button for three seconds to banish it.
- Primary Attack - Fires a shot to damage enemies
- Rockets - A slower, more powerful ranged attack, dealing damage in an area
- Melee Attack - Deals damage at melee range
- Forcefield - Absorbs damage for a short period of time
- Robot Sidekick can be banished by holding the Robot Sidekick button for three seconds to banish it.
- If the player removes the Robot Sidekick power from the Loadout bar or is knocked out, the robot would automatically self-destruct.
- Interestingly, although the concept of a robot sidekick is largely associated with Booster Gold, the Robot Sidekick's appearance is based off of a Security Drone; a mob affiliated with Batman.
|Heroes||Booster Gold - Rip Hunter - Skeets|
|Villains||Per Degaton - Vandal Savage|
|Other||Hologram - Second Chance Vendor|
|25th Century Communicator - B.G.I. Mobile - Booster Gold Exploration Adventure Kiosk - Dusk Fragrance - Flakies - Gold Quality Boostercomms - Skeets Repairs - Skeets' Boo'tique - Skeets Legendary Emporium - Skeets' Workshop - Time Sphere Fragment Display|
|Apparel||Booster Gold T-Shirt - Time Traveler|
|Planet Krypton - Blaze Comics|
|Justice League of America - Legends of Tomorrow|
|A Rip in Time - Age of Justice - Prison Break|