The Quicksuit's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do not appear on this style.
- Quick, Fast And In A Flurry: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Quicksuit set (10 Points), grants title the Speedster
- Johnny Be Nimble, Johnny Be Quick: Collect all styles in the Quicksuit set. Completing this feat will grant you a cost reduction on the Head, Shoulder, Legs, Hands, Feet, Back, and Waist items from the Earth 3 Equipment Supplier. (50 Points)
- The Enhanced Quicksuit was originally wrongly named Quicksuit (Elite). This was fixed with Hotfix 17/11/17.
- Regular and elite gear of the same style would usually differ minimally by the elite set having more glow, sparkle or otherwise enhanced features.
- The "Johnny Be Nimble, Johnny Be Quick" feat is a reference to the line "Jack be nimble, Jack be quick" from a nursery rhyme popularized by the song "American Pie".
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|