- "They say talking to plants helps them grow... So feel free to whisper mean things to Ivy's pods while dousing them in that fear toxin. I promise, I'm totally not recording this. You must be in disguise for this to work! Use the Frightful Disguise Imprinter... yes, I know it needs a better name... to create and maintain a holographic disguise based on one of Scarecrow's henchmen. Looking like yourself would be a complete waste of time -- they must believe Scarecrow is to blame! And be careful! That disguise won't fool any of Scarecrow's actual goons." — T.O. Morrow
In order to sow the seeds of distrust at Arkham, steal fear toxin from Scarecrow's forces and inject it into Poison Ivy's cocoon pods. This will produce a fear apparition instead of a pod person, and upset Ivy!
- Intro Message
- Use a Disguise Imprinter by the staging area on Arkham Island to gain the disguise of a Scarecrow minion
- Steal Fear Toxin from the Scarecrow henchmen at the Cemetery
- If your disguise ends early, return to the staging area on Arkham Island and use a Disguise Imprinter to gain a new disguise
- While disguised as one of Scarecrow's henchmen, inject Fear Toxin into Ivy's Cocoon Pods, and defend the produced hallucination
- While disguised as one of Scarecrow's henchmen, Defeat a Monarch Rotroot at the Botanical Garden Building
- Return to the Envirotech Docks on Arkham Island and speak with Morrowbot U14
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.