New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Mordru is an immortal sorcerer and one of the last surviving members of the Lords of Chaos.
- Mark of Cain (block to avoid instant death)
- Blood bubble, move away from this bubble
- Teleportation attack, move away
- Tentacles will spawn in random sections on the area, move away from them, don't bother killing
- Mordru appears in the JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane 8-player operation.
- Mordru is a boss in the JLD: Shattered Gotham raid.
- Mordru returns as the main antagonist in the episode Long Live the Legion, along with Emerald Empress and Validus. He is the boss in the Legion: Convergence of Unmaking raid.
- Mordru first appeared in Adventure Comics #369 (June 1968).
- Mordru is ageless. When the Hourman android attempted to de-age Mordru to a point where he was not as powerful, he discovered that Mordru's timeline had no beginning or end. Mordru was apparently never born, nor would ever die.
- In the 30th and 31st centuries, Mordru is the premiere sorcerer of the known universe. He is the "Legion of Super-Heroes'" most powerful individual foe, with only Darkseid and the Time Trapper (or Glorith) rivaling his powers.
- Truly, Mordru doesn't possess a physical due to his nature as a Lord of Chaos and because Magic requires mass to operate, he must acquire a body with his possession ability to perform magic. He currently occupies the body of the Atlantean Sorceror, Arion.
- Mordru is helpless when entombed. He fears being imprisoned.