Enhanced Mid-Nite (Styles)
The Mid-Nite's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do not appear on this style.
- Spin Doctor Mid-Nite: Collect all styles in the Mid-Nite set (50 Points)
- Hooty & the Glow Fits: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Mid-Nite set, grants title: of the Night (n/a)
- Chronon Active: Wear equipment pieces that grant you at least a total of 8 Chronon Particles. Grants a chance to find Rare Collection items in Age of Justice content. (10 Points)
- Any gear boxes, e.g. the Mid-Nite Tunic Box, will give the choice of a damage role or a support role piece and are randomly contained in Mid-Nite Gear Capsules, the latter of which are randomly contained in Time Torn Time Capsules.
- The visually enhanced style of the Mid-Nite costume style is called Enhanced Mid-Nite.
- Initially the back style was bugged and not visible.
- The set was originally contained in Mid-Nite Gear Capsules and with an Item Level 10 to 172. It's now dropping directly from the time capsules.
- The enhanced style was originally available as style items through the process of Research and Development with the time capsules dropping R&D plans. This was changed with the introduction of augments. Now the enhanced style is available as attuned gear too.
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|