Metal Part II is Tier 10 playable content that contains the open world zone Thanagar with daily and weekly missions, the 2-player operation Metal Pt. II: Batscape, the 4 player operation Metal Pt. II: Damage Control, the raids Metal Pt. II: The Phoenix Cannon and Metal Pt. II: Into the Dark Multiverse.
Episode 36: Metal Part II was released on December 5th, 2019. Access to Metal Part II is available to members with an active subscription. Non-members may purchase the episode in the marketplace for $9.99.
- 1 Story
- 2 Content
- 3 Missions
- 4 Collectibles
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Trailer
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Video
- 9 External Links
Story[edit | edit source]
- "It's Oracle. Things couldn't be more dire with Earth sinking into the Dark Multiverse... except they actually are! Hawkgirl says the planet Thanagar is preparing to destroy Earth to save the Multiverse! Get to Thanagar and meet with her. Maybe we can hold off the Thanagarians long enough to put things right." — Oracle
- "Calculator here. As if things weren't bad enough with Earth sinking into the Dark Multiverse, Hawkgirl's reporting that the planet Thanagar is preparing to destroy Earth. They think blowing us up will save the Multiverse. Working with these "heroes" grates an my last nerve, but you need to get to Thanagar and meet with Hawkgirl. Maybe you can help those bird-brains realize we can come up with a smarter solution to all of this." — Calculator
Thanagar[edit | edit source]
Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern T’Larto are coordinating efforts with the hawk planet’s authorities to push back the Dark Knights advance on Thanagar.
Metal Pt. II: Batscape[edit | edit source]
Players arrive to the Oblivion Bar, one of the few seemingly safe places left after the events of Metal Part I, under the pretense of meeting with the last of Earth's resistance to decide how to respond to the Dark Knights and the sinking of our universe into the Dark Multiverse. Together, they will delve into the depths of Batman’s mind to free him from Barbatos’ influence.
Metal Pt. II: Damage Control[edit | edit source]
Batman knows what the Dark Knights are going to do next, because he knows how they think. The heroes and villains need to get to Atlantis and the Oan Sciencells to stop the Dark Knights. Dawnbreaker has taken over the Sciencells; freeing prisoners and sending them to the front lines on Thanagar. In Atlantis, the Drowned has invaded and slaughtered or mind-controlled most of the Atlanteans, who are still recovering from recent events.
Metal Pt. II: The Phoenix Cannon[edit | edit source]
It's time to deal with the Phoenix Cannon. Batman plans to reconfigure the cannon using the Key of Atlan and create an entrance into the Dark Multiverse. If successful, it'll open a path to Barbatos, but failure could mean the Phoenix Cannon is used to destroy the Earth!
Metal Pt. II: Into the Dark Multiverse[edit | edit source]
The time has come to face Barbatos! Meet up with Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lady Blackhawk in the Dark Multiverse and form a plan of action to end this nightmare!
Characters[edit | edit source]
The combat rating of the enemies is 293.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
In order to get the maximum item level of 253 (purple), 251 (blue) or 249 (green) from attuned gear the player character needs to have a minimum combat rating of 287 (purple), 286 (blue) or 285 (green).
Missions[edit | edit source]
2 Player Operation[edit | edit source]
4 Player Operation[edit | edit source]
Raid[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Absorbascon Modules
- Artifact - Gem of Horus
- Artifact - Page of Destiny
- Artifact - The La-Mort Card
- Artifact - The Strategist Card
- Artifact - The Transformation Card
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Briefings and Investigations[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Metal Part II Feats
Base Items[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the release of this episode the attuned gear from The Vault in the Psycho style has been upgraded from item level 10-230 by 10 levels. The maximum currently is at 260.
Trailer[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Dark Nights: Metal Wikipedia