Long Live the Legion is Tier 10 playable content that contains the open world zone 31st Century: New Earth with daily and weekly missions, the alert Legion: HQ Orientation and the raid Legion: Convergence of Unmaking.
Episode 39: Long Live The Legion was released on November 5, 2020. Access to Long Live The Legion is available to members with an active subscription. Non-members may purchase the episode in the marketplace for $9.99.
- 1 Story
- 2 Content
- 3 Missions
- 4 Collectibles
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Trailer
- 7 Gallery
Story[edit | edit source]
- "Supergirl here, talking to you from a thousand years in the future! My good friend Brainy... sorry, Querl Dox, Brainiac 5, has requested you join the Legion of Super-Heroes! Dream Girl had a vision of you, the Teen Titans, and the Legion of Super-Heroes fighting the sorcerer Mordru. So take a time bubble and meet me here! And bring some sturdy oldfashioned pens! A lot of the Legionnaires have requested autographs." — Supergirl
- "Supergirl here with a message from a thousand years in the future. My good friend Querl Dox, AKA Brainiac 5, has requested your presence. Dream Girl had a vision of you, the Teen Titans, and the Legion of Super-Heroes fighting the sorcerer Mordru. Her visions are often vague and unpredictable... but they're neuer wrong. We've sent you an unhackable time bubble. Please don't disappoint us." — Supergirl
31st Century: New Earth[edit | edit source]
In the 31st Century, the Legion of Super-Heroes is locked in battle with the timeless sorcerer Mordru. Unable to defeat his rivals, Mordru devises a new plan: to win the future by destroying the past! The Legionnaires come up with a brilliant plan: to call for help from the heroes from the past that Mordru seeks to destroy.
Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and Lightning Lad now look to you for support to face Mordru, Validus, Emerald Empress, and more. Will you answer their call?
Legion: HQ Orientation[edit | edit source]
The Legion has invited you to their Headquarters for orientation and evaluations: time travel to the 31st can cause unexpected side-effects, even without Mordru's interfering!
Legion: Convergence of Unmaking[edit | edit source]
Mordru's ritual has begun and threatens to erase 21st century inspirations from history. Head to Mordru's lair before you're next!
Characters[edit | edit source]
The combat rating of the enemies is 327.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
In order to get the maximum item level of 283 (purple), 281 (blue) or 279 (green) from attuned gear the player character needs to have a minimum combat rating of 321 (purple), 320 (blue) or 319 (green).
Missions[edit | edit source]
Alert[edit | edit source]
Raid[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Briefings and Investigations[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Long Live the Legion Feats
Base Items[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the release of this episode the attuned gear from The Vault in the Psycho style has been upgraded from item level 10-260 by 10 levels. The maximum currently is at 270.
- Long Live the Legion is the first episode since the return of large episodes (episode 27) to have less than 3 On Duty instances. It also reintroduces the concept of elite alerts.