League Halls are League-centric living spaces that serve as a meeting place, trophy room, shared canvas, and source of power for individual League groups.
- Doing so requires both the "Can Spend Prestige" and "League Hall Admin" permissions.
The first option the UI presents is Environment.
The second option is Terrain.
- This represents a choice of landscape to build your League Hall in and affects your view from the Observation Room.
The final option is the specific location to select, given the previous selections.
- Each location has a Prestige cost for both the initial League Hall creation, as well as relocating the League Hall to that location.
League Halls may be reached in one of two ways:
- Teleporters located in each wing of the Watchtower and Hall of Doom
- Teleporter Amenities within personal bases, assuming you have one of the Generator Mods that add League Halls as a destination
The League Hall comes with many built-in features:
- Only Statuaries must be unlocked to use at all.
- Statuaries - Statues of League members based on selected rankings
- Power Core - Powers Proficiencies, bonuses that apply to the entire league
- League Bank - Bank space shared by the entire League
- Donation Box - Allows you to exchange items for Prestige
- R&D Station
- Sparring Targets (of which many are spread out as individuals, but there are also two groups of three together)
- Awesome view of the Earth from the moon
Costs in Prestige
- League Hall Creation - 100,000
- League Hall Location - 25,000 (default)
- Sea of Tranquility,Tycho Crater - 50,000
- Proficiencies - 25,000
- Statuaries - 10,000
- Bank Slot Rows / Vault #1 - 25,000 (x 5 = 125.000 )
- Bank Slot Rows / Vault #2 - 35,000 (x 5 = 175.000 )
- Bank Slot Rows / Vault #3 - 50,000 (x 5 = 250.000 )
- Bank Slot Rows / Vault #4 - 75,000 (x 5 = 375.000 )