- "." — Oracle
- "OK, sensors picked up intruders within the Hall. Bugs from New Genesis are using boom tubes to breech the defenses. Get to the Central Hub and exterminate them!." — Calculator
League Hall: Security Breach is a 4-player Tier 6 Alert included in the Halls of Power Part I Episode.
League Halls are being attacked by the New Gods. Parademons or Bugs are pouring out of Boom Tubes and attacking Hero and Villain bases. What do these powerful foes seek? Are they testing our strength, or is there more to it?
- The Alert is located under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab.
- Rewards: 5 Marks of Victory for players with a Combat Rating between 100 and 116
- Required Combat Rating: 100
- Suggested Dominance: 2200
- Mantis (heroes only)
- Big Barda (villains only)
- Commander Rekker (heroes only)
- Commander Bludge (heroes only)
Forces from Apokolips are invading the League Halls and trying to sabotage hero operations. They must be stopped.
Forces from New Genesis are invading the League Halls and trying to sabotage villain operations. They must be stopped.
Briefings and InvestigationsEdit
- League Hall, Secure: Prevent the invaders from completing any part of their objectives during the League Hall: Security Breach alert (25 points)
- Hall Pass: Complete the League Hall: Security Breach alert without being knocked out (10 points)
- Null and Void: Defeat the final boss in the League Hall: Security Breach alert after recharging the Nullifier at least 12 times (25 points)
- Thinning Out the Crowd: Defeat 300 Parademon Soldiers, Parademon Maniacs, Parademon Grenadiers, or Parademon Fixers in the League Hall: Security Breach alert or the Artifacts from the Past operation (25 points)
- Orange Ya Glad Ya Didn't Use A Barrel?: Complete the League Hall: Security Breach without using any orange Restoration barrels (10 points)