Justice League Dark is Tier 5 playable content that contains the open world zone Chaos Gotham with daily and weekly missions, the 2-player operation JLD: Pub Crawl, the 4-player operation JLD: Darkness Rising, the 8-player operation JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane and the raid JLD: Shattered Gotham.
Episode 34: Justice League Dark was released on March 28th, 2019. Access to the episode content is available to all players with a combat rating of 210.
- 1 Story
- 2 Content
- 3 Missions
- 4 Collectibles
- 5 News
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Trailer
- 8 Gallery
- "You fancy yourself a champion of good, yeah? Gotham's got itself right bollocksed and the rest of the world's not far behind. Meet me in Gotham under that rift in the sky and I'll tell you how you can be a big damned hero." — John Constantine
- "Oi, bigshot! Gotham's got itself bollocksed and that's got the tights and capes crew distracted. Meet me there under that rift in the sky and I'll tell you how you can help keep the world from being destroyed - and get power and riches on the side." — John Constantine
An otherworldly daemonic entity looms over Gotham City, threatening to devour all of existence. Join John Constantine, Zatanna, Shazam and a cabal of powerful magic-users to fight back the Devourer! Journey to iconic magical locations including Shazam's Rock of Eternity and A.R.G.U.S.' fabled Black Room in search of artifacts powerful enough to fight the daemonic threat.
Enter Gotham to find the city deep in the clutches of chaos and disorder. A tear in the fabric of the universe itself covers the night sky. Aid Dr. Fate (Heroes) or Felix Faust (Villains) in tipping the balance towards Order or Chaos.
Zatanna and Constantine are chasing down a lead about a “big time deal” in the Oblivion Bar. Help them out before the trail goes cold.
Join Constantine as he “invites himself” into the A.R.G.U.S. Black Room. Once there, assist Constantine in acquiring mystical aid from the agency, in hopes of defeating the daemonic attack on Gotham.
Zatanna is assembling a fellowship of powerful allies in the House of Mystery to formulate a plan for dealing with Klarion and the ancient magic that has been unleashed in Gotham.
The Lords of Order have assembled in a much-changed Gotham City for a final stand against the daemonic invasion.
The combat rating of the enemies is 270 for the episode and 255 for the event.
In order to get the maximum item level of 233 (purple), 231 (blue) or 229 (green) from attuned gear the player character needs to have a minimum combat rating of 264 (purple), 263 (blue) or 262 (green).
- Dark Phylactery
- Claw of Aelkhünd (Mission)
- Grimorium Verum (Mission)
- Mystic Symbol of the Seven (Mission)
- Philosopher's Stone (Mission)
Briefings and Investigations
- Main article: Justice League Dark Feats
- With the release of this episode the attuned gear from The Vault in the Psycho style has been upgraded from item level 10-210 by 10 levels. The maximum currently is at 280.
- Origin Augments are buffed to rank 219 if lower in Justice League Dark content (but not reduced if it is over 219) and are currently maxed out at 237.
- Prior to the official announcement, DC Universe Online twitter released an episode 34 teaser featuring the Crime Bible on a table in the Oblivion Bar, and retweeted a work in progress image featuring John Constantine.
- The release date of this episode is a few days before the release of the Shazam! film. Shazam is involved with the episode even though he generally does not have anything to do with the eponymous team.
- The missions that give the artifacts for completing instances in Justice League Dark are labelled as CR 253 even if you only have access to the event version; this is in contrast to Atlantis (Episode), in which such missions are labelled as CR 10.
- The episode currency Daemohedron was phased out with game update 103. Remaining tokens can now be exchanged for Source Marks at the episode vendor.