JSA Wonder Woman is the alter ego of Queen Hippolyta of Themyscira in an alternate timeline where Baron Von Savage has taken control of the Axis powers to conquer the world during World War II thanks to Per Degaton's manipulation of the time stream.
Queen of the Amazons of Themyscira, Hippolyta left Themyscira to aid Man's World in combating the Axis Powers before their fighting spilled onto Themyscira's shores and became a member of her timeline's Justice Society of America.
However, shortly after D-Day circa 1944, Baron Von Savage revealed himself as the new leader of the Axis powers and used his newfound hybrid technology to push the Allied Forces back and invade a European village to use as a launchpad to take over the world.
With key members of the JSA captured by Savage's forces or otherwise rendered missing in action, Hippolyta and her remaining team mates join in an alliance with members of the Blackhawk Squadron in a desperate last stand to hold Savage's forces at the village before his power is unleashed upon the world.
- JSA Wonder Woman is an ally for heroes and villains in the Saving Justice alert, the Justice For All raid and the Ultimate Soldier 8-player operation.
- Hippolyta is voiced by Beth Broderick.
- As with her counterpart in the main timeline, JSA Wonder Woman has formed a relationship with her timeline's Wildcat despite both being headstrong individuals.
- Unlike her main timeline counterpart, JSA Wonder Woman does not have a daughter and is the sole holder of the Wonder Woman mantle.
- Her timeline's Wildcat nicknamed Hippolyta "Polly" despite or perhaps because the abbreviation of her name irritating her.