House of Legends is an unorthodox Episode that contains the new hub for heroes and villains: House of Legends, introduces allies and an On Duty revamp. Unlike most episodes, it has no minimum Combat Rating requirement, although there may be requirements to individual pieces of content involved.
Episode 41: House of Legends was released on August 25th, 2021. Access to this content is available to all players for free.
- "I, The Monitor, am gathering the Multiverse to face its greatest threat yet. We will need every ally we can get, even unexpected ones. Meet me aboard the House of Legends." — The Monitor
The combat rating of the enemies is 345.
In order to get the maximum item level of 298 (purple), 296 (blue) or 294 (green) from attuned gear the player character needs to have a minimum combat rating of 338 (purple), 337 (blue) or 336 (green).
- A.R.G.U.S. On Duty
- Call For Allies
- Call to Save the Universe
- Further Crisis Pt. 1
- Omnibus: Weekly Solos or Duos (weekly)
- Omnibus: Weekly Alert (weekly)
- Omnibus: Weekly Raid (weekly)
- Perpetual Preparation
- Save the Universe (weekly)
- Together Unbroken
Save the Universe: Challenge
- Initial instance: The Science Spire (end game level)
Save the Universe: 4-Player Alerts/Operations
- Initial instance: The Phantom Zone (end game level)
Save the Universe: Raids/Operations
- Initial instance: Power Core (end game level)
Briefings and Investigations
- The categorization of game content into tiers has been reduced from 10 tiers to 6 tiers.
- With the release of this episode the The Vault and the Stabilizer Fragmentation daily missions have been phased out and replaced with Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards.
- New green health barrels supercede the original orange restoration barrels.
- Origin Augments are now maxed out at 302.