Harley's Heist is a Tier 8 2 player operation in Episode 24 released on May 19, 2016.
Harley Quinn and her fellow gals of Gotham City, Catwoman and Poison Ivy, are planning their inaugural heist at the Regal Hotel. Will they succeed? Or will the heroines of Gotham City – Zatanna, Black Canary, and The Huntress – foil their plans before they get too far?
Access to the Harley's Heist Duo requires a Combat Rating of 154. The Duo rewards 2 Marks of Victory and has a suggested Combat Rating of 162.
Harley's Heist is part of Episode 24 sold together with the Darkseid's War Factory Raid. Access to the content is available to members with an active subscription. Non-members may purchase the Episode in the marketplace for $4.
The alarms at the Regal Hotel are going off again and it looks like Harley Quinn may be hankering for a heist! Huntress has a hunch that Harley Quinn and her criminal besties, Catwoman and Poison Ivy are behind it and is calling on all Heroes for backup. Meanwhile, Villains must lend a hand to Harley and her BFFs with their mischievous plans.
Briefings and InvestigationsEdit
- Stashed Loot...ed: Locate the suitcases of stashed loot the Joker Goons left behind during the heist at the Regal Hotel (25 Points)
- Caper Chase: During the Harley's Heist 2-player operation, chase off Harley's girls from the Regal Hotel in under 5 mins (25 Points)
- Gimme the Cache!: Secure the data files before they can be corrupted by the corrupt SCU Officer during the Harley's Heist 2-player operation. (25 Points)
- Data Smasher: Corrupt the data terminals in the SCU before the Officer secures the data during the Harley's Heist 2-player operation. (25 Points)
- Quick Release: During the Harley's Heist 2-playewr operation, reach the cell block in the SCU in under 4 minutes, so Harley can release Poison Ivy (25 Points)
- Heroes enter the instance from the East End Regal Hotel while villains enter the it from the Special Crimes Unit.
- Huntress would comment to the heroes on the location and Harley and Ivy need to get some new ideas, possibly referencing a similar situation with the East End Regal Hotel's own instance.