The Hall of Doom is a submersible lair that acts as the main headquarters of the Villains.
In the Hall of Doom villains can find vendors for buying high caliber armor, missions to earn marks for the purchase of top tier armor and weapons, as well as teleporters to all the in-game cities. The Hall also acts as a safe zone for villains as only villains are allowed to visit it and there are no enemies located there. The Hall can be visited by teleporting there directly from your map, by using one of the teleporters in any of the night clubs across any of the cities, or from a teleporter found in Gotham City.
Pre-Game History[edit | edit source]
In-Game History[edit | edit source]
Following the influx of villains on Earth thanks to Future Lex Luthor's exobytes, the Hall was renovated to accommodate for the new recruits; creating individual wings that catered to either Meta, Magic or Tech based villains.
In a teleportation accident while within the besieged Daily Planet Building, Superman teleports into the Hall of Doom and is captured. A fellow hero must enter the Hall after him and free him from the Society.
Map[edit | edit source]
Key[edit | edit source]
Teleporters[edit | edit source]
- Tech Wing, Hangar - Central City
- Tech Wing - North Burnley Nightclub
- Sabotage Chamber Northwest - Burnley Nightclub
- Sabotage Chamber Northheast - Midtown Night Club
- Sabotage Chamber - Phase Shifter and Inner Sanctum
- Magic Wing - Chinatown Nightclub
- Meta Wing - Little Bohemia Nightclub
Locations and Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Briefs and Investigations[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hall of Doom first appeared in the Super Friends television episode Wanted: The Super Friends.
- Since the game's first year (2011), there exists a bug where, by finding a "hole" in the graphics, players could push their way through the Hall's walls as the game attempts to load them and fly around outside of the headquarters in an endless space. The player may exit the empty space with some form of warping. The Map offers two warp options. If the player fly straight long enough, they would be warped back into the Hall of Doom.
[edit | edit source]
- Hall of Doom DC Database