Consisting of eight plus one pieces, the set is an advanced PvE (Player versus Environment) gear set inspired by the vestments of Green Lantern (Alan Scott) of Earth 22 (aka the Kingdom Come universe).
Green Knight (Style)
The Green Knight's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do not appear on this style.
- Emerald Armament: Collect all styles in the Green Knight set (50 Points)
- Radient Raiment: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Green Knight set, grants title: Emerald Knight (n/a)
- The Green Knight Mask is contained in the Green Knight Helmet Box and is a style item, not an armor piece.
- Any gear boxes, e.g. the Green Knight Cuirass Box, will give the choice of a damage role or a support role piece and are randomly contained in Green Knight Gear Capsules, the latter of which are randomly contained in Arcane Time Capsules.
- The visually enhanced style of the Green Knight costume style is called Enhanced Green Knight.
- According to Alex Ross, Alan Scott of Earth-22 was originally to be named "Green Knight" in the Kingdom Come story.
- The set was originally contained in Green Knight Gear Capsules and with an Item Level 10 to 172. It's now dropping directly from the time capsules.
- The enhanced style was originally available as style items through the process of Research and Development with the time capsules dropping R&D plans. This was changed with the introduction of augments. Now the enhanced style is available as attuned gear too.
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|