The Gotham Wasteland is a pocket dimension-turned-war ground as the Sons of Trigon (Wrath, Lust, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Envy) try to resurrect their father and corrupt their sister, Raven, to corrupt the Earth and turn it into their father's latest conquest.
The Gotham Wasteland is an open world zone with Daily Bounties, Daily Missions, and Vendors.
When Trigon temporarily entered the Earth's plane after Brother Blood, with the help of some New Villains, managed to summon him by capturing and temporarily corrupting the Titans within a Shadow of Hell beneath Robinson Park, the Sentinels of Magic managed to perform a counter spell when Trigon was released, resulting in the creation of a pocket dimension between Earth and Trigon's plane.
Now the last bulwark between Trigon and Earth, both Trigon's followers and the Sentinels of Magic have entered the dimension to further stop or release the demon to fulfill their own purposes.
- In the sky next to the moon, eight stars stand prominently amongst the clouds. The stars represent Trigon's children; the two on the left of the moon representing Dark and White Raven while the six on the right represent Trigon's sons.
- A total of 24 players can exist within the area at any given time.
- Heroes will get missions from the Teen Titans and the Villains will get missions from the Fearsome Five.
- Heroes and Villains can meet in the Gotham Wasteland in PvE and PvP.
- Speaking with Beast Boy reveals that Nightwing owes him $50 (actually $15). Speaking with the other Titans will reveal that they each passed the money onto each-other to hold onto.
- Beast Boy refers to a blonde Wonder Girl and Superboy wonders if she's seeing someone. However, she's nowhere to be seen; Donna Troy however is in the Garrison.