March 7, 2018
- The maximum inventory stack size has been increased for the below items as follows:
- All Soder Colas will now stack to 99.
- All Focusing and Core Elements will now stack to 99.
- The per-base Armory cap has been raised from 4 to 16.
- This means players can now place 16 Armories in a single base.
- The per-character Armory cap remains at 16, and the active Armory cap remains at 4.
- The per-base Amenity cap has been raised from 6 to 10.
- Players looking to acquire additional Inventory, Bank, and Shared Bank rows can now purchase double the additional slots on the Marketplace.
- Supercharge Generators now generate a percentage of your max Supercharge, rather than a flat value. This means they now scale with bonuses that increase your max Supercharge, such as Soul Tap (Scrap of the Soul Cloak artifact).
- Earthquake - Earthquake now correctly allows casting when at 10,000 Supercharge, rather than when at 100% Supercharge.
- Controller defense debuffs from Controller abilities and elite affinity mods have been fixed to properly reduce the percentage of total defense rather than base defense.
- Rebalanced NPC stats to account for artifacts. This will result in slightly easier NPCs at low levels, and more challenging NPCs at high levels. Pets have also had their health and damage increased slightly.
- Resolved an issue where the Meta-Collections were not granting the reward once all sub collections were completed. Players should receive the outstanding award via in-game mail at login.