The first in a long line of super-speedsters, Jay Garrick is the original superhero known as the Flash. As a founding member of the Justice Society of America, he was one of the most prominent heroes of the Golden Age.
By tapping into the extra-dimensional Speed Force, Jay is capable of running at velocities near the speed of light. Garrick is also a gifted scientist, and has served as a mentor to other speedsters, and to many heroes over several generations, most notably the Flash Family.
A failed college football player in the 1930's, Jay Garrick became a research scientist. By accidentally inhaling the hyper-charged atoms of a radioactive liquid, Garrick gained incredible super speed. He also fought in the second world war with the Allies along with the original Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Wildcat, Hawkman and Hawkgirl.
- Jay Garrick (Vendor)
- Jay Garrick (Old STAR Labs)
- Jay Garrick appears in the FP: Flash to the Future raid.
- Original Speedster Helmet
- Jay Garrick Statue
- Jay Garrick Statue - Small
- Flash (Jason Garrick) first appeared in Flash Comics #1 (January 1940)
- Jason Garrick's voice in this game was provided by voice actor Ryan Wickerham.
- Jay's helmet was given to him by his father, Joseph Garrick, who fought in WWI.
- By repeatedly speaking with Jay in the Watchtower, Jay will welcome the player to the hero community and talk a bit about himself and the Justice Society of America.
- Though unmasked, Jay kept his identity secret by vibrating his features into a blur during public media presentations.
- In his prime, Jay could run at light-speed, however, in modern time age has caused him to become slower.
- Jay married his love, Joan Williams, in early 1947 and have lived happily together ever since.
- When WayneTech bought Garrick Laboratories for three-times the market value, Bruce Wayne gave Jay part-time directorship of the division; allowing him to continue researching nanotechnology between his heroic duties.