- Jay Garrick is the Original Flash.
A failed college football player in the 1930's, Jay Garrick became a research scientist. By accidentally inhaling the hyper-charged atoms of a radioactive liquid, Garrick gained incredible super speed.
- Flash (Jason Garrick) first appeared in Flash Comics #1 (January 1940)
- Jason Garrick's voice in this game was provided by voice actor Ryan Wickerham.
- Jay's helmet was given to him by his father, Joseph Garrick, who fought in WWI.
- By repeatedly speaking with Jay in the Watchtower, Jay will welcome the player to the hero community and talk a bit about himself and the Justice Society of America.
- Though unmasked, Jay kept his identity secret by vibrating his features into a blur during public media presentations.
- In his prime, Jay could run at light-speed, however, in modern time age has caused him to become slower.
- Jay married his love, Joan Williams, in early 1947 and have lived happily together ever since.
- When WayneTech bought Garrick Laboratories for three-times the market value, Bruce Wayne gave Jay part-time directorship of the division; allowing him to continue researching nanotechnology between his heroic duties.