A very fast ranged style utilizing a pair of projectile weapons.
|Dual Pistol Weapon Proficiency||
Allows access to Dual Pistol Weapons and the Dual Pistol weapons Tree
Tap Melee x 2, Hold Melee
Tap Range, Hold Range x 2
|Dual Pistols Mastery||
Requires 8 points in Dual Pistols
|Dual Flurry Mastery|
|Ultra Flurry Mastery|
|Solar Flame Mastery|
|Meteor Blast Mastery|
- There is a rapid glitch in Jump Shot: In the jumping animation, tapping Melee rapidly to make the player teleport quickly side to side dealing extra melee damage and slightly finishing the jump animation faster. This doesn't happen all the time.
- To get into Magnum Round with dealing more damage, go with Lunge Strike > Lifting Strike > Loft Shot > Slip Shot > Jump Shot > Sweep Shot > Magnum Round. Done like this: Hold Melee X3 > Hold Range > Hold Melee X2 > Hold Range
- Due to how his parents died, Batman has a strong aversion to guns. When Nightwing worked as a police recruit for the Bludhaven Police Department, Batman wouldn't let him wear his sidearm in the Batcave.
- It's safe to say Dual Pistol is the fastest weapon to deal continuous damage and range damage, but also the weapon with the weakest range attack.
- The Crimson Avenger (Jill Carlyle) possesses a pair of 1911 Colt handguns that were originally owned by the first Crimson Avenger. These guns are cursed to make whomever wields them serve as a minor Spirit of Vengeance. The guns make Jill mentally relive the death of a victim and then is teleported to their place of burial, from which she is expected to avenge the victim's death but hunting down and killing the culprit. She has thrown the guns away many times and even blown them up but they always return to her holsters and the holsters never come off.
- The Dual Pistols can link their combos together: Lunge Strike > Lifting Strike, Loft Shot > Slip Shot, Loft Shot > Jump Shot, Slip Shot > Jump Shot, Jump Shot > Sweep Shot, Jump Shot > Magnum Round, Sweep Shot > Magnum Round. Full auto is the only combo that does not chain.