The Crime Syndicate of America is an organizational alliance comprised of the most powerful and most influential super villains of Earth 3. The alliance first formed to better govern their individual empires and to avoid a catastrophic gang war from occurring.
- Crime Syndicate Coin - Wall
- Crime Syndicate of America Coin - Ceiling
- Crime Syndicate of America Coin - Floor
- Crime Syndicate of America Table
- Owl-Signal - Off
- Owl-Signal - On
- Owl-Signal's Light - Ceiling
- Owl-Signal's Light - Wall
- Statue of Owlman
- Statue of Super Woman
- Statue of Ultraman
- The Crime Syndicate first appeared in Justice League of America #29 (1964).
- DC Universe Online's rendition of the Crime Syndicate of America and related materials is a mixture of their depictions in the JLA: Earth 2 and Forever Evil comic book storylines, as well as their appearance in the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010) animated movie.
- Ruling their Earth with an iron fist, the Syndicate operates under the motto "Cui Bono?" meaning "Who Profits?" in Latin.
- Riches and possessions no longer hold any meaning or value to the Syndicate and currency among them instead comes in the form of possessing momentary power over one another in the form of favors. They have a system known as the "favor bank," and if you owe another member a favor, it must absolutely be repaid.
- The Crime Syndicate's coin reads "Oderint dum metuant" (Let them hate, so long as they fear) on one side and "Aeternus Malum" (Forever Evil) on the other.