Costume Style Sets are groups of style pieces that each follow a set theme or appearance. When a player collects every piece of a certain style, they complete the set.
Styles are available as costume pieces (gear) or as style items, the latter of which will not increase your combat statistics at all.
Most sets have pieces ranging from head, face, shoulders, chest, back, hands, waist, legs and feet. Additional items from weapons, skins and hair may also be part of a style set, but these pieces are usually not included in the completion of any Styles Feats.
Styles will usually adapt to the player character's color palette. Styles not tintable will have this fact mentioned in their item description.
- 1 Style Set List
- 1.1 General Sets
- 1.2 Faction Sets
- 1.3 Lockbox Sets
- 1.4 Time Capsule Sets
- 1.5 Seasonal and Event Sets
- 1.6 Iconic Sets
- 1.7 Episode Exclusive Sets
- 1.7.1 Episode 1: Fight for the Light
- 1.7.2 Episode 2: Lightning Strikes
- 1.7.3 Episode 3: The Battle for Earth
- 1.7.4 Episode 4: The Last Laugh
- 1.7.5 Episode 5: Hand of Fate
- 1.7.6 Episode 6: Home Turf
- 1.7.7 Episode 7: Origin Crisis
- 1.7.8 Episode 8: Sons of Trigon
- 1.7.9 Episode 9: War of the Light Part I
- 1.7.10 Episode 10: Amazon Fury Part I
- 1.7.11 Episode 11: Halls of Power Part I
- 1.7.12 Episode 12: War of the Light Part II
- 1.7.13 Episode 13: Amazon Fury Part II
- 1.7.14 Episode 14: Halls of Power Part II
- 1.7.15 Episodes 15, 16 and 17
- 1.7.16 Episodes 18, 19 and 20
- 1.7.17 Episodes 21, 22 and 23
- 1.7.18 Episodes 24, 25 and 26
- 1.7.19 Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III
- 1.7.20 Episode 28: Age of Justice
- 1.7.21 Episode 29: Riddled with Crime
- 1.7.22 Episode 30: Earth 3
- 1.7.23 Episode 31: Deluge
- 1.7.24 The Death of Superman
- 1.7.25 Episode 32: Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
- 1.7.26 Episode 33: Atlantis
- 1.7.27 Episode 34: Justice League Dark
- 1.7.28 Episode 35: Metal Part I
- 1.7.29 Episode 36: Metal Part II
- 1.7.30 Episode 37: Birds of Prey
- 1.7.31 Episode 38: Wonderverse
- 1.7.32 Episode 39: Long Live the Legion
- 1.7.33 Episode 40: World of Flashpoint
- 1.7.34 Episode 41: House of Legends
- 1.8 Marketplace Sets
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Gallery
- 4 See also
- 5 External Links
Style Set List
Time Capsule Sets
Most versions of the Time Capsules always contain one random piece of its own set as an option via Loot Picker (except Exoskeleton which is via a collection). For example, opening an Atlantean Time Capsule always give you the option for a random Primeval piece, although you can see what piece you get before having to choose.
All of these are attuned gear that comes in a box, and you will be able to pick one out of two options corresponding to the two Team Roles you have available. The minimum item level is 10. The maximum item level at release varies, but all of them are gradually raised with updates. Currently this sits at level 297.
Seasonal and Event Sets
Episode Exclusive Sets
Episodes 15, 16 and 17
Episodes 18, 19 and 20
Episodes 21, 22 and 23
Episodes 24, 25 and 26
* Previously released during the Starro the Conqueror event 2017
While the majority of Superheroes and Supervillains initially design their own costumes, some have acquired the assistance of others in designing their uniforms and others yet have actually been handed a uniform or armor as part of an inheritance or job description.
Paul Gambi is a tailor who works out of a small shop in Central City. He is infamous for designing and providing costumes for members of The Rogues. He also designed costumes for members of Justice League Europe.
Peter Gambi, Paul Gambi's brother, was also a tailor who worked out of a shop in Metropolis's Suicide Slum. He was responsible for designing the costume and force field belt which enabled Jefferson Pierce to become the vigilante Black Lightning.
Some of the more eccentrically "showy" members of the Superhero and Supervillain communities say that the main difference between a Hero/Villain and a Super Hero/Villain is presentation.
The Martian Manhunter's uniform is actually a symbiotic alien known as a Zook. Native to Mars, the Zook attaches itself to its host's body and mind and transforms itself as its host transforms. The Zook was the typical apparel of the Green Martian race.
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|