Brainiac's Forces comprise of robotic engines crafted into the mold of humanoids. Using nanite technology and carring within each drone the total of Brainiac's programming, Brainiac's Forces consist of various advanced mechanical drones and hunter-killer machines of varying shapes and sizes.
These forces are designed specifically for the purpose of acquiring, analysing, dominating and then destroying planetoid races of varying appearances and structure, and as such each mechanical apparition is designed for a specific function and to perform that said function at the most optimum and efficient way possible.
Due to their status as mechanical drones, Brainiac is capable of producing a virtually endless army of forces as required to meet his objectives.
- There are several Brainiac Incursion Zones in Gotham City and Metropolis where Brainiac's Forces constantly attack. One is for example one block south of the East End Police Station.
- Brainiac's Forces are spread all over South Gotham and are building Sub-Avatars.
- The whole episode The Battle for Earth deals with Brainiac's attack on Earth and features plenty of varieties of his forces.
- In the 4-player operation Return to the Nexus Brainiac has captured The Council.
- In Brainiac's Bottle Ship you deal with plenty of Brainiac's Forces on one of his starships.
- Some of Brainiac's Forces are physically based on the template of Coluan physiology, Brainiac's native race.
- Braniacs Forces are mainly involved in the game through being the antagonistic force.