- Cooperative (Renown): Elite Head and Elite Hands unlock
- Friendly (Renown): Elite Shoulder and Elite Waist unlock
- Favorable (Renown): Elite Legs and Elite Feet unlock
- Trusted (Renown): Elite Chest and Elite Back unlock
The Blackhawk's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do appear on this style.
- Hit the Silk: Collect all styles in the Blackhawk set. Completing this feat will grant you a cost reduction on the Head, Shoulder, Legs, Hands, Feet, Back, and Waist items from the Alied Equipment Supplier. (50 Points)
- Hawk-a-a-a!: Collect all styles in the Blackhawk (Elite) set. Completing this feat will grant you a cost reduction on the elite Head, Shoulder, Legs, Hands, Feet, Back, and Waist items from the Alied Equipment Supplier. (n/a Points), grants the title "Sky Soldier"
Regular and elite gear of the same style would usually differ minimally by the elite set having more glow, sparkle or otherwise enhanced features.
|Heroes||Black Canary - Huntress - Lady Blackhawk - Oracle|
|Villains||Brainiac - Calculator - Deathstroke - Gorilla Grodd - Ra's al Ghul|
|Other||Batgirl - Big Barda - Catwoman - Hawkgirl - Power Girl - Lady Shiva - Vixen|
|Oracle's Challenge Kiosk - Penthouse - Tech|
|Weapons||Dual Pistol - Martial Arts - Sonic Cry - Sonic Shout - Staff|
|Apparel||Blackhawk (Style) - Daring Vigilante - Goth Leggings - Goth Tights - Power (Style) - Trench Coat - Vengeance - Viking|
|Bat Family - Blackhawk Squadron - Gotham City Organized Crime Family - Justice League of America - Justice Society of America - S.T.A.R. Labs|
|Age of Justice|
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|