Black Adam is Shazam's arch-nemesis: a dark reflection of the powers of the Egyptian gods. Driven by his constant anger and desire for vengeance, Adam's stamina of Shu, speed of Heru, strength of Amon, wisdom of Zehuit, power of Aton, and courage of Mehu (S.H.A.Z.A.M.) can level cities in moments.
Once an ancient Egyptian slave who received the powers of the Wizard Shazam, Teth-Adam was imprisoned for corrupution and misuse of power.
Jealous of Earth's new Mighty Champion, Adam believes he is the right person to lead humanity and any action he takes is necessary for the greater good. One of the world’s foremost wielders of magic, Black Adam has been both hero and villain over a life that’s spanned thousands of years.
The original champion of the wizard Shazam during Ancient Egypt, Teth-Adam lost his way after the deaths of his wife and children and used his powers for selfish gain, becoming known as the Black Adam.
Entombed by Shazam, Adam was inadvertently released by the Batson family and has since acted as Shazam’s polar nemesis.
Black Adam's last wave of destruction began World War III. Now, Black Adam broods on the throne of the militant Middle Eastern country of Kahndaq, plotting deadly vengeance against his enemies.
Warped by loss and tragedy, Black Adam is determined to resurrect his dead love, Isis.
In the alternate timeline where the conflict between heroes and villains has escalated to war, Black Adam challenges Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) to battle following the latter slaying Giganta. As Adam overpowers Jordan, Flash (Barry Allen) races to his assistance, however, Adam ignites a combined explosion as Hal's gathered Willpower, Barry's Speed Force and Adam's Power Word converge, disrupting the entire battlefield and killing numerous soldiers on both sides. On Luthor's order, Adam then confronts a newly empowered and enraged Superman. Superman easily overpowers him, killing Adam with his heat vision.
As Brainiac begins his invasion, Luthor has Adam use his power word one last time to free his armour from Brainiac's control. However, as Adam was now dead, Teth Adam was no longer able to transform and Luthor left him to be eviscerated by Brainiac's Enforcers.
- Attempting to resurrect his beloved Isis through the assistance of Felix Faust, Adam captures Giganta, Doctor Fate, Brother Blood and Zatanna to aid in a resurrection ritual in Kahndaq. Using the magic of the Lazarus Pits, undead begin rising throughout the city to the point that members of both the Justice League of America and the Secret Society of Super-Villains send a group of new heroes and new villains to stop the ritual before Adam unleashes an army of undead unto the world.
- Still attempting to bring his wife back from the dead, Adam and Faust invade a Kahndaq exhibit at Gotham University. Heroes and Villains alike must battle their way through the undead hordes surrounding the university and stop the ritual.
- Black Adam is a playable character for Legends PvP and Legends PvE.
- Black Adam is one of the iconic villains who fight the Anti-Monitor and his minions in the Attack of the Anti-Monitor anniversary event.
- He appears as a random boss in the Shady Nightclub Duo.
- A Sinestro Corps version of Black Adam is a bounty for heroes in the War of the Light Part I DLC.
- He is the PvP arena mentor for villain players.
- Black Adam first appeared in Marvel Family #1 (December 1945).
- Black Adam is voiced by Alexander Brandon.
- Teth-Adam is a remote descendant of Egypt's first Pharaoh, Menes. This is one of the reasons why the Wizard Shazam chose him to be his first champion.
- Black Adam Wikipedia
|Villains||Black Adam - Doctor Sivana - Seven Deadly Sins|
|Isis Bone Pile - Word of Power|
|Apparel||Aegis of Eternity - Black Adam T-Shirt - Captain Marvel T-Shirt - Divine Handwraps of the Goddess Isis - Doctor Sivana's Clever Glasses - Shroud of Anubis|
|Kahndaq - Rock of Eternity|
|PvE||Kahndaq (Raid) - Tomb of Isis|
|Justice League Dark - Justice Society of America - Sentinels of Magic|
|Heroes||Hawkgirl - Hawkman|
|Villains||Gentleman Ghost - Lion-Mane|
|Anti-Nth Metal - Nth-Metal - Nth-Metal (Artifacts)|
|Weapons||Ensign's Nth-Metal Blades - Thanagarian Cestus - Thanagarian Pistol - Thanagarian Tomahawk|
|Apparel||Enhanced Thanagarian Emblem - Hawkman Hoodie - Journeyman's Wings - Nth-Metal Battlesuit - Nth - Metal Wings of the Council - Raptor Tech - Thanagarian Emblem - Thanagarian Helm - Thanagarian Warrior's Helmet|
|Cat Avatars - Justice League of America - Justice Society of America|
|The First Piece|
|Affiliates||Amanda Waller - Bane - Black Adam - Captain Boomerang (George Harkness) - Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer) - Captain Cold - Deadshot - Doctor Light - Duchess - Harley Quinn - Killer Frost - King Shark - Mirror Master - Oracle - Parasite - Penguin - Poison Ivy - Power Girl - Solomon Grundy - Speedy - Steel - Superboy - Vixen|
|Adversaries||Batman - Lois Lane|
|Other||Chemo - Vicki Vale|
|Bombshell Belle Reve's Poster|
|Apparel||Expert Marksman - Punchline|
|Belle Reve Federal Penitentiary|
|PvE||Suicide Squad Training|
|PvP||Belle Reve Sanitarium|
|Checkmate - United States of America - Justice League of America - Justice Society of America|