Arkillo is a member of the Sinestro Corps. A savage carnivore, Arkillo was recruited into the Sinestro Corps due to his ability to "instill great fear" in others. He is one of Sinestro's greatest allies and servants for he will slaughter any Green Lanterns (or anyone else) that gets in the way of the Sinestro Corps' plans.
A savage carnivore, Arkillo was recruited into the Sinestro Corps due to his ability to "instill great fear" in others. Taken to Qward, Arkillo's brutal nature allowed him to quickly advanced in the ranks, becoming the Corps' Drill Sergeant and eating any failing recruits as well as overseeing the creation of new Qwardian rings.
In an alternate future where the conflict between heroes and villains has escalated to war, it is revealed that, before his penultimate invasion of Earth following the death of Superman, Brainiac had attacked and defeated the Sinestro Corps homeworld of Qward. Miniaturizing the area around the Sinestro power battery for his managerie the dead members of the Sinestro Corps litter the captured area, with Arkillo being among them.
- Arkillo (Legends PvP)
- Arkillo (Bounty)
- Arkillo (Metropolis City Hall)
- Arkillo (S.T.A.R. Labs Research Facility)
- Arkillo (Brothers in Arms)
- Parallax (Arkillo)
- He is a boss in the star labs alert being possessed by Parallax.
- He is in the City Hall duo.
- Arkillo is a playable character for Legends PvP.
- Arkillo is part of the Wanted: Arkillo hero bounty, and can be found in the eastern-most point of the Historic District, south of the Power Resevoir.
- Arkillo is one of the random iconic encounters for heroes in Alternate Metropolis during the Brothers in Arms operation.
- He is the boss of act 1 of the Strike Team operation.
- A Green Lantern Corps version of Arkillo will be a bounty for villains in the War of the Light Part I DLC.
- After an update, Arkillo is capable of flight.
- Arkillo first appeared in Green Lantern (vol. 4) # 10 (May 2006).
- Arkillo is voiced by Shannon McCormick.
- Arkillo is responsible for Vice becoming a Red Lantern; having killed and eaten the lantern's mate.