Once the full set is unlocked, a visually enhanced version of the set will become available on the Rewards from Time and Space vendor.
Enhanced Abyssal (Styles)
The Abyssal's overall color-scheme consists of three colors that can be chosen by the Player in the Style Window. Specific sections of the style's pieces can also be allocated a more specific colour by the Player.
Emblems do not appear on this style.
- From the Depths: Collect all styles in the Abyssal set (50 Points)
- Deep Dive: Collect all styles in the Enhanced Abyssal set, grants title: the Predator (n/a)
- Any gear boxes, e.g. the Abyssal Helmet Box, will give the choice of a damage role or a support role piece and are randomly contained in Abyssal Gear Capsules, the latter of which are randomly contained in Assassin Time Capsules.
- The visually enhanced style of the Abyssal costume style is called Enhanced Abyssal.
- The set was originally contained in Abyssal Gear Capsules with an Item Level 10 to 202.
|Costume Style Sets - Iconic Battle Suits|
|Head List - Face List - Shoulder List - Chest List - Hands List - Back List - Waist List - Leg List - Feet List|
|Head Styles - Face Styles - Shoulder Styles - Chest Styles - Hand Styles - Back Styles - Waist Styles - Leg Styles - Feet Styles|
|Costume listings include both, stats-enhancing gear and simple style items|